[openib-general] ibv_poll_cq after ibv_post_send does not work

Bub Thomas thomas.bub at thomson.net
Fri Sep 8 06:57:39 PDT 2006

Dortan Barak wrote:
If you are using RC QP:
the reason for not getting any completion in the CQ is that

Did you post any RR (Receive Request) at the listener side?

Dotan,
with the cmpost.c example I now get a cm connection even with another
machine.
However I don't get the cq event, on the sender side, when the
IBV_WR_SEND is done. Is this correct? Is this what you are saying below?
If it is correct this is different from gen1 drivers where I got a
VAPI_SUCCESS cq event. Is there a way to get this back?

On the receiver side I get an cq event for the receive request.

Thanks
Thomas