[openib-general] mvapich2-gen2 svn - vapi <--> gen2 ??

Gil Bloch gil at mellanox.co.il
Thu Sep 28 00:16:00 PDT 2006

Bryan,

As far as I know, the mvapich2 libraries are not intended for
heterogeneous IB installation. We (and I think it's the same with OSU)
do not check it in such configuration.
For more details you might want to contact the mvapich team:
http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/

Regards,
Gil Bloch
Mellanox Technologies