[openib-general] 2.6.18 kernel support in the main trunk.

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Fri Sep 29 13:44:28 PDT 2006

Steve Wise wrote:
>>Why?  I don't see anything wrong with the git trees that are at
>>www.mellanox.co.il right now.
>
> Just trying to simplify things and centralize the technology location...

Well, for myself, I have been unable to access the git trees at mellanox.  For
me to access git repositories, I need access through Intel's firewall.  Today
I'm restricted to kernel.org only, unless the git repositories are accessible
using http.  (Yes, it's a personal problem, but not one easily fixed...)