[ofa-general] Loading Infiniband modules for Xen Guests

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:33:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

I think for the prototype implementation in smartio hg, the guest domain
is setup connections to dom0 through kernel socket. Though the ideal case
is using xenbus, xenbus was not quite there when we wrote the prototype.

I believe it is harded coded in the file. You should really need to change
it to take input parameters for easier use.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501