[ofa-general] Loading Infiniband modules for Xen Guests

Adit Ranadive adit.262 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:56:23 PDT 2007

Hi,

I dont understand why would I need to specify the IP address of the dom0?
Ive seen the source for the ib_gmthca module which takes the
serv_port, mc, domain as module parameters?
So what do i need to specify for these in order to load the gmthca
module in xen guest?

A more generic question could be that actually how does the guest hca
module work? Using kernel sockets?

Thanks,
Adit

--