[ofa-general] uDAPL question

Arlin Davis arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Wed Apr 4 16:25:35 PDT 2007

>With the night build 20070404, both 32-bit and 64-bit hanged on
>RDMA_init. All the testing were done with Intel MPI 3.0.

The 20070404 build (64-bit) works fine on our Xeon clusters with RHEL 5, MT25208 adapters (4.7.4)
and Intel MPI 3.0.

Can you send more log information so I can see if it is in the progress engine waiting for
connections or data?

You could also try running with "-env I_MPI_USE_DYNAMIC_CONNECTIONS 0" so that static connections
are used and "-env I_MPI_RDMA_USE_EVD_FALLBACK 1 " so that data transfers are validated via
completions instead of polling memory. This may help us isolate your problems.

Also, what adapters are you using?

Thanks,

-arlin