[ofa-general] uDAPL question

Yong Qin yong.qin at qlogic.com
Thu Apr 5 12:47:24 PDT 2007

For the 64-bit 20070404 build and rc1, it did work. That turned out to
be my own mistake, I didn't realize it needs more memlock than before. I
just ran my testing script and it failed. After increasing the memlock,
it has the same symptom as beta1 on 32-bit applications. I'll attach
more info for bug 521.

Thanks,

Yong