[ofa-general] [ANNOUNCE] libmthca-1.0.4 released

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Apr 5 15:10:32 PDT 2007

I just tagged the 1.0.4 release of libmthca and pushed it out to
my git tree on kernel.org:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/infiniband/libmthca.git

(the name of the tag is libmthca-1.0.4).

I've also copied a tarball into my home directory on openfabrics.org,
with sha1sum:

    4ef250cd1f7db8386458c47a874b9ffaca3dfabf  libmthca-1.0.4.tar.gz

I would appreciated it if someone with access could move this into the
right directory to appear in <http://www.openfabrics.org//downloads/>

This release is a minor release that mostly provides an official
release that is compatible with the libibverbs 1.1 series.  I don't
think there are any significant fixes, so there is no reason to
upgrade from libmthca 1.0.3 unless you are also upgrading to a
libibverbs 1.1 release candidate.

A git shortlog of the changes since libmthca-1.0.3 is below:

Roland Dreier (12):
      Bump version number to 1.0.4-pre
      Trivial whitespace fixes
      Remove svn keywords
      Update to match new ibv_cmd_reg_mr() prototype
      Actually close wishlist bug
      Update libmthca for new libibverbs driver handling
      Revert "Actually close wishlist bug"
      Fix caching of --version-script check
      Check mthca kernel driver's ABI
      Fix mthca_write_db_rec() on 32-bit architectures
      Fix up spec file to build against libibverbs 1.1
      Roll libmthca 1.0.4 release