[ofa-general] Re: [GIT PULL] 2.6.22: please pull rdma-dev.git

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Apr 19 11:25:33 PDT 2007

Sorry for the slow response.  I applied all of these to for-2.6.22
except for "Limit CM message timeout".  Was there a consensus that
this was a good idea, given that fixed Engenio FW is available?

The reason I'm resisting applying this is that as the patch stands, it
creates another "max_timeout" knob with the potential to break things
if someone sets it too low.  And if we leave the knob out, then maybe
we're breaking setups where a really high timeout is needed (maybe
they'll send an IB router to Mars or something).

 - R.