[ofa-general] Re: [GIT PULL] 2.6.22: please pull rdma-dev.git

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Thu Apr 19 15:14:36 PDT 2007

Roland Dreier wrote:
> Sorry for the slow response.  I applied all of these to for-2.6.22
> except for "Limit CM message timeout".  Was there a consensus that
> this was a good idea, given that fixed Engenio FW is available?

I'm not 100% set on this patch, so I'll let others comment on its need.  OFED
was going to include a patch in 1.2.  I created this patch to fix issues in the
OFED patch.

> they'll send an IB router to Mars or something).

:)

The default timeout is only about 1/6th of what it needs to be (including retry
time) when Mars is on the far side of the sun...