[ofa-general] MPI IB Errors

John Leidel john.leidel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 05:02:29 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, the RDMA module load didn't help... a simple "hello_world"
application still returns ::

libibverbs: Fatal: no infiniband class devices found.
No IB device found

I went and verified that all the nodes see the HCAs... an lspci on all nodes
reports ::

07:00.0 InfiniBand: Mellanox Technologies MT25208 InfiniHost III Ex (Tavor
compatibility mode) (rev a0)
        Subsystem: Mellanox Technologies MT25208 InfiniHost III Ex (Tavor
compatibility mode)