[openib-general] resolving sending mails from OFA new server

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Feb 7 04:10:22 PST 2007

> Michael,
>
> I put something together at bugmail at lists.openfabrics.org.  I did not
> get a chance to try it out, so let me know if it's working out for you.
> Keywords used in the e-mail format come from the bugmail_help.html
> included w/ Bugzilla (it is posted at
> http://www.openfabrics.org/docs/bugmail_help.html).
>
> Michael

I just tried both and it worked flawlessly.
Thanks, very much!

Guiys, you should try the email gateway, it is amazing
especially for adding text to bugs: just put
[Bug XXX] in mail subject.

Michael, one small request: could the messages that bugzilla
generates have From field as bugmail at lists.openfabrics.org
and not bugzilla-daemon at openib.org as today?
This way I can add text to a bug just by replying to it.

Thanks,
	MST
--
MST