[openib-general] Problem with SRP with 512 byte sector size with > 2 TB LUNs

Thomas Großmann grossmann at hlrs.de
Mon Feb 19 03:37:41 PST 2007

Hello,

I also contacted DDN about that problem and am still waiting for
a response. I cannot test this DDN target over fibre channel, because
you can only connect over IB to it. I have the same impression, that the DDN
target somehow does not handle READ CAPACITY(16) properly.

Best regards,
Thomas Großmann

--
 Thomas Großmann
 High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)

 Allmandring 30
 70550 Stuttgart, Germany

 E-Mail: grossmann at hlrs.de
 Phone: ++49-711-685-65529