[openib-general] DNS changes

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jan 3 08:18:52 PST 2007

> Also note that the name "staging.openfabrics.org" will eventually go
> away -- at some point after all the new names are in place and the
> dust has settled.  There will be adequate warning before this occurs
> (so that you can get new git checkouts, etc.), so consider this an
> early warning.

I actually like the "staging" name.
This is kind of synonymous with "preparation", "testing",
and this fits the fact that code there is under development.

And, its shorter to say "I pushed this to staging" than
"I pushed this to openfabrics.org".

Can we keep the staging indefinitely, name too?

--
MST