[openib-general] resolving sending mails from OFA new server

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jan 22 14:59:09 PST 2007

> Quoting Lee, Michael Paichi <mplee at sandia.gov>:
> Subject: RE: resolving sending mails from OFA new server
>
> Michael,
>
> I'm somewhat confused.  What are you trying to send...to who?  My
> understanding of the problem was that notification emails from bugzilla
> (which up until now has been bugzilla-daemon at openib.org) to
> openib-general at openib.org stopped working.  The notification problem
> should be fixed now...changes to buzilla should appear on
> openib-general at openib.org.  These e-mails most likely will come from
> bugzilla-daemon at lists.openfabrics.org, given that bugzilla now resides
> on that server.  I know that e-mails to
> bugzilla-daemon at lists.openfabrics.org currently bounce because of an
> "user unknown in local recipient table," but does that matter right
> now...do you (or anybody on the list) actually send e-mails to the
> bugzilla-daemon user?  If there's a need, let me know and I'll try to
> correct the problem.

Michael, what I'm trying to use is the bugzilla email gateway.
Explanation from my previous mail:

	What it's supposed to do it to file mail coming in for bugzilla-daemon address
       	with subject [Bug XXX] under Bug XXX in bugzilla.

	I think for this to work mail to bugzilla-daemon just needs to be piped
	into some script possibly contrib/bug_email_append.pl, or something like
	this.

	So you can take bugzilla mail and just reply to it from MUA.

	E.g. kernel.org bugzilla setup has this I think.

--
MST