[openib-general] resolving sending mails from OFA new server

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Jan 22 16:10:11 PST 2007

On Jan 22, 2007, at 5:59 PM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

> Michael, what I'm trying to use is the bugzilla email gateway.

Ok.  This is new functionality that I don't think we had on the old
server, right?

It'll be easier to get all the other lists migrated and working first
rather than put in a bunch of hackarounds for new functionality
before various DNS records and whatnot are switched, only to have to
take them down once the electronic resources are finalized.

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit