[openib-general] librdmacm and udapl: Which git branch to use in ofed_1_2 build

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Jan 23 08:04:11 PST 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Sean Hefty wrote:
>>>    multicast
>>>

>> This goes with the multicast branch of my rdma-dev git tree.
>>
>> IMO, OFED should determine which features they want and pull in the
>> appropriate branch.  I know that Voltaire would like the multicast
>> feature, but require a couple of changes to the code before its usable
>> for them.

> Moni/Or

> Can you update us regarding multicast feature status and testing

I am working with Sean over the list on the changes needed to the
multicast code needed for interoperability with IPoIB, it seems to
converge and the code should be ready by the end of this week to be
merged. Sean owns this and would do the push into OFED and upstream.

I am doing testing all the time over my systems, but my code bases are
either upstream or something i have set on top of OFED 1.1, i don't have
an OFED 1.2 env yet.

Or.