[openib-general] InfiniBand Maintainers Summit/BOF at Ottawa Linux Symposium

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Jan 24 13:46:02 PST 2007

Hay guys,

I was wondering how many people are planning to attend the Ottawa Linux
Symposium this year
and if there was any interest in getting the maintainers together for an
InfiniBand BOF.
I think it would be good to get the maintainers together once in a while
face to face just to
discuss how the general process of InfiniBand development is working for
people, are there
anything we should be doing different, what new features are coming and
what kernel versions
might they be targeted at, etc.

If a lot of people are already planning on attending, then this might
be an opportunity to get together.
Please respond with,

1.) If you are planning on attending OLS this year ?
2.) If you are interested in having an InfiniBand BOF.

If there is enough interest, I will send in a request to OLS for a BOF
timeslot
Please respond by Monday 1/29/07 since if we want to get something added
the agenda, we need to submit something before the end of the month.

woody