[openib-general] I created a git tree for the libibverbs man pages

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Jan 30 08:26:34 PST 2007

 > I created a git tree for the libibverbs man pages in the path:
 > ~dotanb/libibverbs_man_pages.git

Great, I was just about to ask for your latest work so that I can
start reviewing the man pages and merging them.

However, what's the URL of your git tree...
never mind, git://git.openfabrics.org/~dotanb/libibverbs_man_pages.git
worked for me.

So just starting in alphabetical order, I see

    $ cat man3/ibv_ack_async_event.3
    .so  man3/ibv_get_async_event.3
    $

And it looks like many other files are stubs too.  What are your plans
for continuing to write man pages?

 - R.