[ofa-general] uDAPL Question

Don Kerr Don.Kerr at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 9 10:55:54 PDT 2007

OK, so no good way to determine this from uDAPL alone, its expected that
the provider will register/deregister with the file as needed.

Next question. is there a way to get the entire dat.conf entry from the
uDAPL API?

Example: Typical dat.conf entry might look something like:
    OpenIB-cma u1.2 nonthreadsafe default /usr/local/lib64/libdaplcma.so
dapl.1.2 "ib0 0" ""

I can find the first field, in this example "OpenIB-cma", from the ia
attribute name but what if I wanted to correlate say the 6th field, "ib0
0", with the first field?

Thanks
-DON