[ofa-general] uDAPL Question

Don Kerr Don.Kerr at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 9 12:47:17 PDT 2007

I am working on a uDAPL layer for Open MPI.  The situation is if I have
more than one port/HCA my users may want to be selective in what is used
and to do this they would need to provide some information regarding
which port/HCA to use. So my thought is that the users are more familar
with the output from "ifconfig", for example ib0, ib1, etc, and I was
trying to find a way to correlate that to what is available from the
uDAPL API. Maybe I need to reprogram them to look at dat.conf.

-DON