[ofa-general] sublime fisherman

Haynes vsjni at wctatel.net
Tue Jul 17 09:08:30 PDT 2007

Wall Street Capital Funding Picks SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
Monday Close: $0.43 UP 30%

Wall Street Capital Funding announced to its investors in an early
morning release to keep a close eye on SZSN. Share prices have jumped
over 80% in two days. Get on SZSN now!

One of the first things you'll notice about Actionscript, as a Java
programmer, is how remarkably similar it is to Java.

Custom class dictionaries. But whereas I had to explicitly specify that
the type of this variable is String in the Java code.
Advertisement Core Java author Cay Horstmann commented recently about
the difficulty of using Swing's threading model correctly.
I later heard the term dynamic typing used more frequently than runtime
typing. Here, you see Actionscript code embedded directly into the MXML
file, but it could also have been placed in an external . The first
argument of the ItemResponder constructor is the function to be called
upon success, the second argument is the function to be called in the
event of failure.
About the Blogger Ian Robertson is the lead architect at Overstock.
org, the IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing's newsletter.

Turning print into a function usually makes some eyes roll. Difficulty
is perhaps not the right word: Swing's concurrency rules are neither
difficult to understand nor hard to follow. Custom class dictionaries.
Many years ago I re-read this book right before going into a
particularly difficult and intimidating consulting project, and the "no
changes" part allowed me to make a difference. A user typing text into a
text box is not programmatic access, and is automatically pushed onto
the event-handling thread. The conversion tool produces high-quality
source code, that in many cases is indistinguishable from manually
converted code.

For that matter, it's only through experience that I've come to
recognize the pain of change, and even if I don't embrace it, I know
that it's worth moving through.

There have always been too many choices for Python GUI libraries, and
each one has its own idiosyncrasies.

RSS Feed If you'd like to be notified whenever Frank Sommers adds a new
entry to his weblog, subscribe to his RSS feed.