[ofa-general] iSER header

Erez Zilber erezz at voltaire.com
Wed Jul 25 21:58:18 PDT 2007

> Ok, so this isn't somthing that I will need to worry a lot about if I am
> planning on using iWARP?

You will need to use the iSER header as defined in the iSER spec.

>> I hope this helps.
>
> It does, thank you.
>
>> BTW - do you plan to use the current iSER initiator
>> code for iWARP?
>
> Yes, we are working on an iSER-assisted initiator and target using this code
> and the UNH iSCSI implementation.

I guess that you meant that you're using only the UNH iSCSI target (because the iSER initiator should be used with open-iscsi). Will you send patches for iSER soon? I'd like to test it, and make sure that iSER over IB is not damaged.

Erez