[ofa-general] TransactionID(IB_MAD_TRID_F) description

Sumit Gaur - Sun Microsystem Sumit.Gaur at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 27 03:17:23 PDT 2007

Hi,
I have just observed that TransactionID that I am providing with sndbuf to
*umad_send* is not the one that I received back from *umad_recv* function. Going
more in detail I have seen that only low 32 bits of TID are matching in received
mad with send mad. Is this functionality of TID is expected or there is any
suitable way to get the all 64 bits of TID in place of low 32 bits only.

Thanks and Regards
sumit