[ofa-general] We are expanding, new offer for you. Id: 265

Canadian Charity'2007 refnum_317 elsgz at bbsc.com.cn
Fri Jul 27 02:58:08 PDT 2007

 This proposal is of most weight to all EU candidates

   We are glad to introduce you our new mission.
   This is a vacancy for European residents only.

   Requirements and benefits:

   Monthly gross salary: 1500-3000 EUR per month
   Age limit: from 18 y.o.
   Possible profession growth and promotion opportunity
   Internet access, mobile or home phone number and the email
   Part-time (2-3hr per day) and full-time employment (8hr per day)

   Our organization Canadian Charity is looking for new candidates and
   collaborators in EU.

   Become a part of our donating corporation that includes worldwide
   donations to HIV positives, war refugees from Middle East and starving
   children from poorest European countries.
   Our mission does not charge or ask you to invest anything. We do not
   try to take your money. Our regional sponsors and investors from
   different European Union and USA regions have already accepted our
   offer and are now the investing affiliates in our international
   donating program.

   Cooperate with our investors during the donation process and receive
   from 1500 EUR (1800 USD) up to 3000 EUR (3600 USD) income per month.
   Together we can make this system work with greatest efficiency and
   thus have an occasion to ease the sufferings and reduce the needs of
   thousands of people.

   This vacancy you can apply for is the "Donating Assistant" (future
   promotion to "donating manager" is possible after 3 months of
   successful support).

   Please reply if you are interested in becoming a part of our system
   and EMAIL US. We will then send you more details concerning the
   vacancy of a "donating assistant".

   Thank you very much for your interest and for your wish to help the
   ones who really need our help and joint support.