[ofa-general] osm_node_get_physp_ptr, port numbers

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen frankose at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jun 1 00:34:27 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm just starting to get my bearings in the opensm code, and there's one
thing I have not been able to figure out yet.  What is the relationship
between the port number parameter given to osm_node_get_physp_ptr and
the actual port number of the switch?  Can I assume that sending for
instance the port number 6 to osm_node_get_physp_ptr will give me the
ports I see as number 6 from without the switch?

Any clarifications are greatly appreciated.
--
Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen