[ofa-general] Re: Re: Is ibv_get_async_event() a blocking call ?

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Mon Mar 19 14:05:16 PDT 2007

Can you have more details how you do it and how APIs are changed ?
Thanks.

We just want ibv_get_async_event() to be a non-blocking call, you told
me to set the file descriptor to non-blocking to make this function
non-blocking. But if you can set it by default, that would be best,
because everyone can accept this change.

Also can we make the same change to ibv_get_cq_event() ?  I hope all
functions in IB are non-blocking.

--CQ