[ofa-general] [RFC] host stack IB-to-IB router support

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Mar 21 11:40:20 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 12:33, Yaron Haviv wrote:
> [...]

It wouldn't necessarily. It is a vehicle for experimentation.

I believe there is separation of what is spec compliant and non
compliant and it allows for more flexible configurations than what can
currently be done by the current spec.

> How would that address future routing, security, QoS, .. enhancements ?
> can it ?

It can evolve but the controversial part of this was meant for more
flexible configurations for experimentation.

-- Hal