[ofa-general] is there an OFED way to putt VPD from an HCA?

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Thu May 10 15:00:19 PDT 2007

Seems that none of those utilities went into Debian, which was the base distro I
installed, and then on top of which I put the 2.6.21.1 kernel.  Of course I'm
still having that "gcc rpm" not found issue trying to grab the whole OFED 1.2
from 5/10, and an attempt to compile the ofa_kernel from 5.10 ended-up with some
asm related errors which sadly I've not saved, but could I suppose recreate.

At this point I'm not sure if I don't need to lay-down a fresh set of kernel
sources to allow things to patch correctly.

rick jones