[ofa-general] is there an OFED way to putt VPD from an HCA?

Raleigh F Rinehart raleigh at systemfabricworks.com
Thu May 10 15:11:14 PDT 2007

I don't know about the other issues as I haven't tried installing on
Debian, but on my SLES 10 machine I had to build mstflint by hand from
the sources in the OFED-1.1 release tarball.   The standard ofed
install.sh script wouldn't build if I included it.
A simple 'make' run in
"OFED-1.1/SOURCES/openib-1.1/src/userspace/mstflint"  worked just fine
for me.

thanks,
-raleigh