[ofa-general] Re: ipoib / bonding and OFED

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Tue May 29 08:44:37 PDT 2007

Bob, it is now possible to configure IPoIB bonding in
/etc/infiniband/openib.conf, this configuration file includes the
following boilerplate.

# Enable the bonding driver on startup
IPOIBBOND_ENABLE=no
# Set bond interface names
#IPOIB_BONDS=bond0,bond1
# Set specific bond params; address and slaves
#bond0_IP=10.10.10.1
#bond0_SLAVES=ib0,ib1
#bond1_IP=20.10.10.1
#bond1_SLAVES=ib2,ib3,ib4