[ofa-general] Re: ipoib / bonding and OFED

Bob Kossey bob.kossey at hp.com
Tue May 29 10:35:30 PDT 2007

Thanks guys, I'll have to update my bits and try again.

Another related question.  Does OFED 1.2 now support multiple
independent IB fabrics
(multiple SMs, etc) connected to multiple HCAs on the same node?  Are
there any
qualifications about which dimensions are supported with this, such as
ipoib HA, SRP HA,
other types of failover, etc.?

Thanks,
Bob