[ofa-general] IBV_WC_STATUS status set as 135

Bharath Ramesh bramesh at vt.edu
Tue Nov 6 00:30:55 PST 2007

I am getting this error every single time when I poll the CQ, with
IBV_WC_STATUS set to 135. The vendor error code is also set to the same
value of 135. I am trying to perform a RDMA Write operation. My WR is
setup as follows.

memcpy (ib_page_send_buf, data, PAGE_SIZE);
sge.addr = (uintptr_t) ib_page_send_buf;
sge.length = PAGE_SIZE;
sge.lkey = ib_page_send_buf_mr->lkey;
wr.wr_id = 1;
wr.next = NULL;
wr.opcode = IBV_WR_RDMA_WRITE;
wr.send_flags = IBV_SEND_SIGNALED;
wr.num_sge = 1;
wr.sg_list = &sge;
wr.wr.rdma.remote_addr = host->vaddr[0];
wr.wr.rdma.rkey = host->rkey[0];

It works for the first three iterations and on the fourth iteration it
fails with this error. I ran the code a whole bunch of times and every
single time it fails exactly at the same place with the same error. Any
help on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bharath

---