[ofa-general] IBV_WC_STATUS status set as 135

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Nov 6 14:58:49 PST 2007

 > I am getting this error every single time when I poll the CQ, with
 > IBV_WC_STATUS set to 135. The vendor error code is also set to the same
 > value of 135. I am trying to perform a RDMA Write operation. My WR is
 > setup as follows.

I don't see any way that the libmthca code could set wc.status to
135.  Are you sure that the poll operation is succeeding?  What is the
return value from ibv_poll_cq()?

Do you have a complete test case that you could post, which I could
build and run?  It sounds like this is very reproducible, but it's
hard to debug from just the piece you posted.

 - R.