[ofa-general] MT25418

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Nov 27 15:28:08 PST 2007

 > Yes exactly and reproducable on all 6 nodes with connectX presently here in
 > our test lab.
 > Just by accident I first always had connected port 2. Shortly before I already
 > thought it doesn't work at all, I tried the other port...

Sorry for the slow reply.  I just swapped cables on one of my test
systems, and IPoIB works fine for me on port 2 of my ConnectX HCA.
This is with the kernel around 2.6.24-rc1 that happens to be running
there.  So I'm not sure what's different about your system.

I would suggest raising this with your HCA vendor since perhaps you
have a bad batch of HCAs or old firmware or something.

 - R.