[ofa-general] Re: Weblink borken on OpenFabrics page

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 30 13:29:36 PST 2007

Jeffrey Scott wrote:

> Any idea how to fix this? The wiki is accessible via the “Developer
> Resources” tab on the OpenFabrics website. We’ve never touched it. We
> simply provide a link to the wiki. Do you know if the wiki simply has
> a new URL?

As I mentioned in my note to general at lists.openfabrics.org this morning,
the wiki is one of the things that broke as a result of my applying
patches to the server, and subsequent mis-adventures with the aptitude
package manager. I am working on fixing it now. Also it will become a
regular http (not https) URL. I'll send out a note when it's fixed. Thanks.

-jeff