[ofa-general] New Downloads page

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 30 13:43:31 PST 2007

Hi all. I fixed the PHP problem with apache and thanks to the SplitRock
team, my new page is linked to the Downloads tab on the OFA website. As
you may recall, this page was requested by Arlin a while back. There is
a directory on the server for each of the OFED components. If you put a
WEB_README in your directory (several of you have done this), the text
will appear under the directory name on the downloads page. Also, as
before, clicking on the directory link gives you a directory listing
from which you can download. Please try it out and send me any questions
or  comments. Thanks.

-jeff