[ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: tentative agenda

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:48:41 PDT 2007

On 10/23/07, Johann George <johann.george at qlogic.com> wrote:

> Below is a tentative agenda for the upcoming OpenFabrics Developer's
> Summit.  Comments, suggestions and feedback on the agenda are also
> welcome.

Going strict develpers wise, the issues that come to my mind by order of
priority are:

1) IPoIB Stateless Offloads - checksum/LSO/LRO - design, open issues
2) the long time open SA caching thing - problem statement, possible
solutions/designs
3) QoS update/status - past, present and future
4) RDS - status, update, upstream plans
5)  InfiniBand Routing Update
6) XRC
and also
7) Fibre Channel over InfiniBand
8) ConnectX Reliable Multicast

I suggest that --none-- of this list (with the possible exception of 7 && 8)
would be left for Friday - maybe in the price of doing parallel sessions.
And yes, some or most of them need way more then 20 minutes, specifically 1
&& 2 where we will need at least 45 minutes  each - this is my take.

For that end, I suggest that my session would be moved to the next day and
same for all the sessions (except for the SA cache) planned to the first day
after the 14:50 break.

I will be availble to further argue on the matter starting on Sunday when
back from vacation...

Thursday, November 15, 2007