[ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: tentative agenda

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Oct 23 16:01:36 PDT 2007

I, too, would suggest that sessions requiring active discussion among
the OFED developers should be given higher priority in the schedule /
longer sessions than those that are just presenting a status update
(e.g., Open MPI and MVAPICH).  I would think that both the MPI status
updates could be shortened down to 15 minutes each and moved to early
Friday morning, for example.

Is there any intent for HP MPI or Intel MPI to speak?  I would be
interested to hear what they have to say (e.g., feedback on the OFED
stack vs. other network stacks and other status update kinds of
things).  That would be another reason to shorten the existing MPI
sessions (so that all the MPI's can speak).

Just my $0.02...

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems