[ofa-general] InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24

Pradeep Satyanarayana pradeeps at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 13 13:58:41 PDT 2007

Sean Hefty wrote:
>> - Pradeep's IPoIB CM support for devices that don't have SRQs.  I
>>   think the basic approach makes sense (I don't think faking SRQs at
>>   some other layer is really feasible) and I need to find time to
>>   look at the details to see if the current patch looks workable.  I'm
>>   likely to merge this; getting an independent Reviewed-by: would
>>   certainly be appreciated too.
>
> Are the latest patches available anywhere (git tree or other)?  If not, Pradeep,
> can you confirm if these link to the latest?
>
> patch 0 - description:
> http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-August/039707.html
> patch 1 - reworked:
> http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-August/039884.html
> patch 2
> http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-August/039710.html
>
> - Sean

Sean,

Thanks for volunteering to review these! Patch 2 is the one that you
mentioned. However, I incorporated a few minor changes (Roland's comments
about additional spaces and module parameter  being readable only.
Plus some minor event handler changes) and resubmitted on Aug 20th.

http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-August/039884.html

Pradeep