[ofa-general] InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Sep 13 13:09:25 PDT 2007

> - Pradeep's IPoIB CM support for devices that don't have SRQs.  I
>   think the basic approach makes sense (I don't think faking SRQs at
>   some other layer is really feasible) and I need to find time to
>   look at the details to see if the current patch looks workable.  I'm
>   likely to merge this; getting an independent Reviewed-by: would
>   certainly be appreciated too.

Are the latest patches available anywhere (git tree or other)?  If not, Pradeep,
can you confirm if these link to the latest?

patch 0 - description:
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-August/039707.html
patch 1 - reworked:
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2007-August/039884.html