[ofa-general] Re: InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Sep 18 03:09:37 PDT 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Or Gerlitz wrote:
>> The only IB switching chip I know does not support 4K IB MTU so you
>> would be able to use it only in p2p connections, correct?

> ConnectX can support 4K MTU too (need a configured ini file)
> Anafa II switch can support 4K MTU with a special configuration.

Hi Tziporet,

Thanks for the clarification. Does the Anafa II configuration/firmware
that supports 4K MTU is officially supported by Mellanox?

If yes, I think it makes much sense to work on the direction suggested
by Shirley, namely to implement mtu > page-size support for ipoib
datagram mode. Are you going to look on that?

Or.