[ofa-general] ofed works on kernels with 64Kbyte pages?

akepner at sgi.com akepner at sgi.com
Fri Apr 4 13:47:58 PDT 2008

I know it's a long shot, but has anyone tried using OFED on
a kernel with 64Kbyte pages?

SGI would like to support that, but I've gotten reports that
something is not working (e.g., "ib_rdma_bw" doesn't work on
an ia64 kernel with 64Kb pages). This is with the mthca driver,
fwiw.

Unfortunately a conspiracy of h/w prevents me from reproducing
this right now, so I don't have more details. But I'd be very
curious to know if anyone can verify that OFED does/doesn't
work with 64Kbyte pages.

--
Arthur