[ofa-general] Loading of ib_mthca fails

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Apr 23 16:33:07 PDT 2008

Hmm, not sure... let's see what the Mellanox guys say (they're mostly on
vacation this week so it might be a few days).

The only things I can think of to try are:
 - go to mellanox.com and get latest FW and make sure there's not
   anything strange about what's on your card (but given that it is seen
   by the driver, the FW must at least have a valid checksum I think)

 - if you're building your own kernel, try the Debian 2.6.24 generic
   amd64 image and see if that's any different, because I definitely
   have mt25204 HCAs working with that.

 - R.