[ofa-general] ipoib device not loading?

Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin devel at morey-chaisemartin.com
Fri Dec 12 14:37:34 PST 2008

Yes there is, I had the same problem last month.
I'm just not sure what it is the option you need. I'm not at work so I
can't check what I did.
Anyway there is a CONFIG_IPV6 and CONFIG_IPV6_MODULE used in a #ifdef in
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib_cm.h
I guess you could set some flag to force them undefined but there should
and probably is a cleaner way.

Nicolas