***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] Getting Started with RDMA

Adrien Guillon aj.guillon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:46:24 PDT 2008

Alright, thanks for helping the n00b everyone.  How about IB CM?  The page
says:

"Use of the IB CM requires knowledge the IB CM protocols defined in Chapter
12 of the IB Architecture Spec Release 1.2."

How difficult is it in reality to use this library?  I assume that this
would give better performance than RDMA CM?  I also presume that I can do
RDMA operations with that, since Infiniband provides them in the standard.

Thanks,

AJ