[ofa-general] Last batch of 2.6.25 patches... any missing?

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Mar 12 11:28:45 PDT 2008

The following is what I have queued up to ask Linus to pull soon.  Are
there any other patches that we want to get into 2.6.25?

I know Jack sent a few patches.  I'm planning on holding off on the
driver version number changes until 2.6.26, since we've lived for a
long time with the current info and I don't see any urgency in the
change.  I sent some comments about the warning message supression
patches and didn't see a response, so I'm holding off on those as
well.

Other than that I don't know of anything that looks useful for 2.6.25,
but let me know if I'm wrong.

Or Gerlitz (1):
      IPoIB: Don't drop multicast sends when they can be queued

Patrick Marchand Latifi (4):
      IB/ipath: Fix potentially wrong RNR retry counter returned in ipath_query_qp()
      IB/ipath: Fix RC QP initialization
      IB/ipath: Fix error completion put on send CQ instead of recv CQ
      IB/ipath: Reset the retry counter for RDMA_READ_RESPONSE_MIDDLE packets

Ralph Campbell (1):
      IB/ipath: Fix IB compliance problems with link state vs physical state

Roland Dreier (2):
      IPoIB/cm: Set tx_wr.num_sge in connected mode post_send()
      IPoIB: Allocate priv->tx_ring with vmalloc()