[ofa-general] max_mr limit

Rajouri Jammu rajouri.jammu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:03:59 PDT 2008

Thanks for all the responses.

If I have to register large amounts of memory from user space, it's still
unclear to me what's the best (predictable) way to do it today?

Since there is a limit, how do I figure out the exact limit?

As I was able to register almost 20GB in 10MB chunks I'm not sure why I
didn't hit the 2^20*4K limit on the MTTs.

Any clarifications would be most helpful.

thanks!