***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] ipoib crashes with 2.6.27-rc7

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:00:48 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Roland Dreier <rdreier at cisco.com> wrote:

> Well, are they regressions or not?

Over the last weeks I think that there were few patches which fixed
something which resolved not to be a  regression, so are they all queued now
in the for-next branch of your tree?

Is your review for create-qp-expanded thing being dependent on the xrc patch
series merge?

I understand that Ron was fixing things as was requested but the patches are
still not queued for merge. We have now few applications that need cq
moderation from user space, but I don't see a point to let someone work on
that since the patch would be depedent on the qp-expanded patches which in
turn are not it yet and so on.

Or.