[ofa-general] ipoib crashes with 2.6.27-rc7

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Mon Sep 22 14:46:50 PDT 2008

 > Over the last weeks I think that there were few patches which fixed
 > something which resolved not to be a  regression, so are they all queued now
 > in the for-next branch of your tree?

Most are queued -- there are some I still haven't merged yet and have
sitting in my mailbox.

 > Is your review for create-qp-expanded thing being dependent on the xrc patch
 > series merge?

Yes, because we can't add the libibverbs changes until XRC is ready
because of ABI issues.  So there's no sane way to get the kernel side of
things done first either.

This is mostly a mess caused by rushing XRC into OFED too fast.

 - R.